Welcome to the Isle de Extasis Resort! It’s a once in a life time opportunity on an island paradise. You may never leave…
As a fairly average man entering your third year of university, you thought you’d been awarded the opportunity of a lifetime when you were chosen out of countless others to get a summer internship at an exclusive, tropical resort.
The girls at the resort are all beautiful. Most are pretty slutty, too.
The last thing you expected was that you might be turned into one of them!
About the Game
This game is a work-in-progress! See the progress section below to get an idea of its current state.
Interns of Ecstasy Island is an erotic, gender-bender life-sim game.
What started as a too-good-to-be-true internship on a tropical island takes a strange twist when the protagonist finds him mysteriously transformed into one of the beautiful girls of the island. With his body and mind changing, it becomes clear that there’s far more too this internship that he expected. Will he embrace his new role as one of the resort’s promiscuous party girls, seek to find a way back to normal, or, perhaps, something in between?
The game is story-focused and text-heavy, presented in a visual novel format.
However, unlike a traditional visual novel that only branches at occasional player choices, Interns has a “life simulation” at its core. Game events are modular, played semi-randomly based on the player character’s job assignments and how they choose to spend their free time at the resort. With events and choices having an affect on the character’s stats, the hope is to provide an interesting and somewhat different experience each time you play.
Here’s a brief synopsis.
- Male-to-female transformation
- Body transformation (breast and hip expansion, etc.)
- Masturbation, MF sex, FF sex, group sex
- Mind control / Mental changes (targeting the player character)
- Slow changes
While no game can offer the complete freedom to play your character any way you’d like, I’ve attempted to provide many opportunities to make choices based on your character’s personality. There are traits that can be chosen at the beginning (virgin, monogamous, teetotaler) that can make for a slightly different experience and influence events in the game.
Behind the scenes stats can effect many of the encounters of the game. These include things like how tired your character is, how perceptive they are, inebriation and arousal.
See your character’s body change
Body transformation is a major theme of the game, and you can see the changes to your character in the bathroom mirror. Changes include hair color, length, breasts, hips and even tan-lines.
Modular events system
The game fills out your daily schedule with events based on your job assignments, character stats and choices, leading to a slightly different experience each time you play, and, hopefully, event combinations that can lead to unique scenarios.
Your character’s stats are reflected in sex as well. How good sex is for both the player character and their partner(s) can depend on choices and events in the game. These choices can carry over to events outside of sex. Will your character have a manageable sex drive, or will frustration or a raging libido get you into trouble?
With intense pressure to join in on the debauchery of the island, the player character will need to manage their strength of will if they want to be certain that their choices are fully their own.
Overall, the game is very unfinished. The current version contains an intro and a 36-day loop through the game, containing only work days (no days off). No willpower or mental change aspects are included yet. Sex scenes are minimal, but are slowly being contributed too as a work on the code for the sex system.
Most discussion takes place on the thread for the game on TFGames.Site. If you have an account, feel free to head over, ask questions or share your thoughts on the game.
Interns of Ecstasy Island is being built with the Ren’Py engine, and has versions for Windows, Linux and Mac. (A preliminary Android version is also available, but is not guaranteed to work.)
You can download the latest build of the game on the TFGames.Site database.
I also provide early access to the latest builds I’m working on to those who support me. For details, click on one of the links below.
Latest Posts about Interns of Ecstasy Island
- Release: Interns v0.260 (8/23/2020) - Interns v0.260 is now available! Release notes are available on the early access post. (I’m also doing a popularity poll on Patreon…) Windows / Linux:MegaMediafire Mac version:MegaMediafire Android version:MegaMediaFire
- Early Access: Interns v0.260 (8/9/2020) - It doesn’t contain everything I was working on, but I don’t want to make you want any longer than you already have. Without further ado, here’s v0.260…which is primarily a Cynthia-focused update. Early access is available for those backing at $5 or more on…PatreonorSubscribeStar A fresh save probably isn’t required, but wouldn’t hurt. Main New... Continue Reading →
- Update: July 2020 (7/30/2020) - Status Report Those of you who have been following me on TFGamesSite and Discord have been getting little updates here and there, but I thought I should take a few minutes to give everyone a quick update as to where I am. What I’ve been up to As you may recall, I got off to... Continue Reading →
- Coding BS (7/19/2020) - I thought I’d do something a bit different and write a post bit-by-bit as I worked on the game this weekend. So, what we have below is a bit of a free-form train-of-thought blog about what adding new content to Interns can involve sometimes (and why it can get rather frustrating). I really could have... Continue Reading →
- Thanks for Your Patience! (7/6/2020) - The Excuses Section Hey, everybody! I was really hoping to have a new build out for you by now, but I wanted one that actually included some worthwhile content for you and, so far, that’s not working out. I appreciate how patient everyone’s been (don’t think I had a single person so much as ask... Continue Reading →
- Update: June 2020 (6/26/2020) - Interns Stuff Last time I was able to make some massive headway on cleanup and reorganization. It’s done wonders for Avatar images, as I now have a more universal way of calling these images in-game and, on the back end, I’ve organized the files and folders used to make these graphics, which has streamlined the... Continue Reading →
- Release: Interns v 0.251 (5/14/2020) - Interns v0.251 is now available! IMPORTANT: Do not overwrite your existing directory with this new build! Many filenames have changed, and doing so will leave old files that may prevent your game from working properly. IMPORTANT 2: Start a fresh game for this version. Interns v0.250 includes a major overhaul in how free-time events are... Continue Reading →
- Early Access: Interns v 0.251 (5/10/2020) - Interns version 0.251 is now available for early access to backers pledging $5+. Contains bug-fixes and other goodness (as seen above). Download links for SubscribeStar are here. Download links for Patreon are here. Changes: • Addressed player-reported errors due to undefined or misnamed labels and variables. • Optional menus are now disabled when executing one... Continue Reading →
- Update (5/8/2020) - Just a quick update of things. COVID-19 With businesses starting to reopen, it looks like I may be back to full-time employment next week. While I’m happy I’ll be able to pay my bills, there’s a part of me that’s disappointed, since being part-time was a nice opportunity to really dig into Interns without as... Continue Reading →
- UPDATE: April 2020 (4/12/2020) - “Housecleaning” on the game continues on. As everything in the game is interconnected, each time I pull on one thread, it unravels more than I anticipated and I end up with more to fix than I started with. In this case, part of the addition of the wardrobe menu is showing the player the PC... Continue Reading →