Welcome to the Isle de Extasis Resort! It’s a once in a life time opportunity on an island paradise. You may never leave…
As a fairly average man entering your third year of university, you thought you’d been awarded the opportunity of a lifetime when you were chosen out of countless others to get a summer internship at an exclusive, tropical resort.
The girls at the resort are all beautiful. Most are pretty slutty, too.
The last thing you expected was that you might be turned into one of them!
About the Game
This game is a work-in-progress! See the progress section below to get an idea of its current state.
Interns of Ecstasy Island is an erotic, gender-bender life-sim game.
What started as a too-good-to-be-true internship on a tropical island takes a strange twist when the protagonist finds him mysteriously transformed into one of the beautiful girls of the island. With his body and mind changing, it becomes clear that there’s far more too this internship that he expected. Will he embrace his new role as one of the resort’s promiscuous party girls, seek to find a way back to normal, or, perhaps, something in between?
The game is story-focused and text-heavy, presented in a visual novel format.
However, unlike a traditional visual novel that only branches at occasional player choices, Interns has a “life simulation” at its core. Game events are modular, played semi-randomly based on the player character’s job assignments and how they choose to spend their free time at the resort. With events and choices having an affect on the character’s stats, the hope is to provide an interesting and somewhat different experience each time you play.
Here’s a brief synopsis.
- Male-to-female transformation
- Body transformation (breast and hip expansion, etc.)
- Masturbation, MF sex, FF sex, group sex
- Mind control / Mental changes (targeting the player character)
- Slow changes
While no game can offer the complete freedom to play your character any way you’d like, I’ve attempted to provide many opportunities to make choices based on your character’s personality. There are traits that can be chosen at the beginning (virgin, monogamous, teetotaler) that can make for a slightly different experience and influence events in the game.
Behind the scenes stats can effect many of the encounters of the game. These include things like how tired your character is, how perceptive they are, inebriation and arousal.
See your character’s body change
Body transformation is a major theme of the game, and you can see the changes to your character in the bathroom mirror. Changes include hair color, length, breasts, hips and even tan-lines.
Modular events system
The game fills out your daily schedule with events based on your job assignments, character stats and choices, leading to a slightly different experience each time you play, and, hopefully, event combinations that can lead to unique scenarios.
Your character’s stats are reflected in sex as well. How good sex is for both the player character and their partner(s) can depend on choices and events in the game. These choices can carry over to events outside of sex. Will your character have a manageable sex drive, or will frustration or a raging libido get you into trouble?
With intense pressure to join in on the debauchery of the island, the player character will need to manage their strength of will if they want to be certain that their choices are fully their own.
Overall, the game is very unfinished. The current version contains an intro and a 36-day loop through the game, containing only work days (no days off). No willpower or mental change aspects are included yet. Sex scenes are minimal, but are slowly being contributed too as a work on the code for the sex system.
Most discussion takes place on the thread for the game on TFGames.Site. If you have an account, feel free to head over, ask questions or share your thoughts on the game.
Interns of Ecstasy Island is being built with the Ren’Py engine, and has versions for Windows, Linux and Mac. (A preliminary Android version is also available, but is not guaranteed to work.)
You can download the latest build of the game on the TFGames.Site database.
I also provide early access to the latest builds I’m working on to those who support me. For details, click on one of the links below.
Latest Posts about Interns of Ecstasy Island
- A New Decade (1/10/2020) - Hi, and welcome to the ’20s! So, while I’m still struggling with RL stuff (including a restructuring at my day job that’s likely to see me with increased responsibilities), I’m trying my best to keep pushing through with Interns. Things have been fairly quiet in our little community, but I have been getting some interesting... Continue Reading →
- Early Access – Interns v0.230 (12/9/2019) - Interns v0.230 is now available for early access to backers on Patreon and SubscribeStar! If you’re looking for a refined experience, this build isn’t for you. Lots of missing images, continuity errors and half-finished additions to the game. With that out of the way, he’s what’s in Interns v0.230: Content: This update was mostly focused... Continue Reading →
- Life is Pain (11/23/2019) - Okay, headline is a bit melodramatic, but it’s been a lot of struggling in the last month and a half. Cutting Part of a Feature So, bit of bad news first: After trying pretty much every reasonable thing I could come up with, I just can’t find a way to handle positioning of long hair... Continue Reading →
- Update: October 2019 (11/1/2019) - It’s the Halloween Update SPOOKtacular! (But not really… It’s really just a regular update.) Sorry if I haven’t been quite as responsive as usual in the last week. Between insanity at my day job and some health issues, I’ve been pretty tapped out. I’ve gotten a lot of great feedback on the last build. There... Continue Reading →
- Release: Interns v 0.220 (10/13/2019) - Links: Interns v 0.220 is now available. Links to download are below. Release notes can be found on the blog post for the early access version here. Windows/LinuxMegaMediaFire MacMegaMediaFire AndroidMegaMediaFire
- WebP (10/11/2019) - With the size of the game growing with every update, I thought it might be a good time to look into space-saving options again. Ren’Py used to have JCC as an option for images with transparent backgrounds: This would save the image and the alpha channel as lossy JPGs, reassembling them in-game. Modern Ren’Py now... Continue Reading →
- Early Access – Interns 0.220 (9/30/2019) - New Build Early access to a new build of Interns is available to backers pledging $5 or more. Support me on SubscribeStar or Patreon! In order to better handle major story events (or, really, be able to handle them at all), I did a complete overhaul of the main schedule code. The schedule update has... Continue Reading →
- Update: September 2019 (9/22/2019) - Well, this has quickly become the update from hell for me—Much harder than I was anticipating. In order to get most of the new content I’ve written into the game and address issues that have been cropping up, my immediate goals were: • Do a better implementation of free days (they’re currently a mash-up of... Continue Reading →
- Update: August 2019 (9/1/2019) - Hey, all! Still alive and still working on interns. Here’s what I’ve been up to: Looks like my big update from last time made quite a mess of things, so I’ve been fixing the bugs you’ve reported as well as some that were obvious to me. I’m working through some ideas on better schedule management... Continue Reading →
- The Future (8/20/2019) - Pushing Forward This is going to be more of an UsagiTripleSix-focused post than an Interns-focused one. I wanted to take a few moments to type up my thoughts on where I am right now and how I’m thinking about moving forward. PLAYER FEEDBACK PART: I am looking for feedback on backer reward stuff, so if... Continue Reading →