Welcome to the Isle de Extasis Resort! It’s a once in a life time opportunity on an island paradise. You may never leave…
As a fairly average man entering your third year of university, you thought you’d been awarded the opportunity of a lifetime when you were chosen out of countless others to get a summer internship at an exclusive, tropical resort.
The girls at the resort are all beautiful. Most are pretty slutty, too.
The last thing you expected was that you might be turned into one of them!
About the Game
This game is a work-in-progress! See the progress section below to get an idea of its current state.
Interns of Ecstasy Island is an erotic, gender-bender life-sim game.
What started as a too-good-to-be-true internship on a tropical island takes a strange twist when the protagonist finds him mysteriously transformed into one of the beautiful girls of the island. With his body and mind changing, it becomes clear that there’s far more too this internship that he expected. Will he embrace his new role as one of the resort’s promiscuous party girls, seek to find a way back to normal, or, perhaps, something in between?
The game is story-focused and text-heavy, presented in a visual novel format.
However, unlike a traditional visual novel that only branches at occasional player choices, Interns has a “life simulation” at its core. Game events are modular, played semi-randomly based on the player character’s job assignments and how they choose to spend their free time at the resort. With events and choices having an affect on the character’s stats, the hope is to provide an interesting and somewhat different experience each time you play.
Here’s a brief synopsis.
- Male-to-female transformation
- Body transformation (breast and hip expansion, etc.)
- Masturbation, MF sex, FF sex, group sex
- Mind control / Mental changes (targeting the player character)
- Slow changes
While no game can offer the complete freedom to play your character any way you’d like, I’ve attempted to provide many opportunities to make choices based on your character’s personality. There are traits that can be chosen at the beginning (virgin, monogamous, teetotaler) that can make for a slightly different experience and influence events in the game.
Behind the scenes stats can effect many of the encounters of the game. These include things like how tired your character is, how perceptive they are, inebriation and arousal.
See your character’s body change
Body transformation is a major theme of the game, and you can see the changes to your character in the bathroom mirror. Changes include hair color, length, breasts, hips and even tan-lines.
Modular events system
The game fills out your daily schedule with events based on your job assignments, character stats and choices, leading to a slightly different experience each time you play, and, hopefully, event combinations that can lead to unique scenarios.
Your character’s stats are reflected in sex as well. How good sex is for both the player character and their partner(s) can depend on choices and events in the game. These choices can carry over to events outside of sex. Will your character have a manageable sex drive, or will frustration or a raging libido get you into trouble?
With intense pressure to join in on the debauchery of the island, the player character will need to manage their strength of will if they want to be certain that their choices are fully their own.
Overall, the game is very unfinished. The current version contains an intro and a 36-day loop through the game, containing only work days (no days off). No willpower or mental change aspects are included yet. Sex scenes are minimal, but are slowly being contributed too as a work on the code for the sex system.
Most discussion takes place on the thread for the game on TFGames.Site. If you have an account, feel free to head over, ask questions or share your thoughts on the game.
Interns of Ecstasy Island is being built with the Ren’Py engine, and has versions for Windows, Linux and Mac. (A preliminary Android version is also available, but is not guaranteed to work.)
You can download the latest build of the game on the TFGames.Site database.
I also provide early access to the latest builds I’m working on to those who support me. For details, click on one of the links below.
Latest Posts about Interns of Ecstasy Island
- Splitting Up (1/8/2021) - So, Twi, who’s been working to help me by creating a new framework for the game, has been urging me to keep everyone in the loop with a progress update. While I’ve been struggling to learn Git and have been doing cleanup and reorganization of the game code and files to make it comprehensible to... Continue Reading →
- Update December 2020 (12/30/2020) - So, this is our last update of 2020 it seems. Nothing too exciting going on so far on my end. I’ve gotten a lot of feedback on the latest release, which includes a whole bunch of bugs—many of which are he results of issues that have been compounding over time, so I’ll probably need a... Continue Reading →
- Release: Interns v0.271 (12/13/2020) - Interns v0.271 is now available. For those who haven’t played v0.270 yet, the release notes for that update can be found here. This release is mostly a bugfix update, but does contain a few new CGs. Changes: • New CGs added to Dave modeling scene. • Fixed issue with “[partner_name]” variable appearing in text. • Adjusted sex... Continue Reading →
- Early Access: Interns v0.270 (11/30/2020) - It’s flawed, but it’s here: Interns v0.270 is now available to backers pledging $5 and up. Thanks for the wait! Existing saves should work. Links on SubscribeStarLinks on Patreon This build introduces the start of the “become a model” path, with photo shoot events available with Scarlet and Dave. You should be able to get... Continue Reading →
- Checking In (11/21/2020) - I realized that those who aren’t active on the Discord probably haven’t heard much from me in a while, so I figured I’d better take a moment to check-in. I’m going to -try- to keep it brief, as I don’t want to use too much of my writing time for update posts, but I figured... Continue Reading →
- UPDATE: OCTOBER 2020 (10/31/2020) - Hey, everybody. It appears I’ve been on a bit of a “when it’s ready” trend as far as new builds go, as I know it doesn’t go over too well when there isn’t enough new story content in a release. So, I apologize for that, and I hope to have the stuff I’ve been writing... Continue Reading →
- Update: Willpower Etc. (10/9/2020) - I’ve been chipping away at the willpower/mind control/mental change mechanics and how this info will be conveyed to the player. It’s an assortment of lots of little challenges to be solved…all of which can be a little tricky for me, as I tend to go somewhat ADD and have difficulty focusing on the problem(s) for... Continue Reading →
- Release: Interns v0.261 (9/19/2020) - Interns v0.261 is now available! (Image is completely unrelated to the update.) This is a bug-fix update that addresses a few of the glaring issues with the previous build(s). Players of the previous build should not need to start a new game for this one. What’s fixed? • Fixed the “holodeck” background bug.• Fixed bug... Continue Reading →
- Release: Interns v0.260 (8/23/2020) - Interns v0.260 is now available! Release notes are available on the early access post. (I’m also doing a popularity poll on Patreon…) Windows / Linux:MegaMediafire Mac version:MegaMediafire Android version:MegaMediaFire
- Early Access: Interns v0.260 (8/9/2020) - It doesn’t contain everything I was working on, but I don’t want to make you want any longer than you already have. Without further ado, here’s v0.260…which is primarily a Cynthia-focused update. Early access is available for those backing at $5 or more on…PatreonorSubscribeStar A fresh save probably isn’t required, but wouldn’t hurt. Main New... Continue Reading →