Interns version 0.251 is now available for early access to backers pledging $5+. Contains bug-fixes and other goodness (as seen above).
• Addressed player-reported errors due to undefined or misnamed labels and variables.
• Optional menus are now disabled when executing one of the optional activities (to prevent nested events).
• Modified save file updater to run upon loading a save, rather than during stat updates.
• More file reorganization – pre-game initialization of variables and functions have a new home.
• More game variables are now initialized after game start, rather than before. Hopefully this helps prevent some rollback issues.
• Corrected an issue in the main schedule that was preventing the evening beach meeting event from firing.
• Tweaked some game menus and transitions for additional fanciness.
• Added PC avatar main menu image after first-time game completion.